The weather forecast has not been all that good over the last couple days and the window we have for the summit is much smaller than I would like. With only one day to reach the top everything will have to go perfectly. So far it is not looking good. We were delayed getting out of Ashford. WA to the Paradise trail head so our hike to Camp Muir will most likely create an arrival after dark. Setting up camp at night in a crowded camp when many groups are looking at a midnight start will not make us many friends. To keep the harmony with the group and make the next day only slightly longer we will stay on the Muir snowfield and make a slightly longer hike to Ingraham Flats at a comfortable time the next morning. The good news is that our weather looks to be below us and we have a clear night with only moderate winds. We finally nestled down at about 11pm and got a restful nights sleep, not a easy thing to do in 25 mph winds while sleeping on an if cube. Yes they call this recreation and fun!